[Gegl-developer] duplicate files in image and gegl

Daniel:

Yes. The cleanup should allow you to remove any duplicate
files in gegl/gegl and gegl/gegl/image and pave the
for new versions of all the removed files.

I will leave some of the old examples of the actual code
for some of the particular image ops (i-add, etc) but
unhook these from being compiled since they depend
on image, image iterator etc. Once we have new versions
of these files we can rebuild the examples of these
using the new image related classes.

I just bounced a bunch of email a few minutes ago. I apologize
to anyone on the list who recieved all my bounces....

Calvin