Re: Well formated re: Really want a simple fully free pure x64 operating system i build myself

On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 at 19:03, <skah@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Except for GCC, i exactly know how to do. What i need is the whole set
> of variables and options to build an (almost) minimalist, (really)
> portable and pure (evidently) generic x64 GCC 7.5.0 with good support
> for C and C++ (sparsely "old" and almost recent) with the "configure"
> script and make, to run my operating system with GCC from RAM, under
> multiple x64 computers.

And the Linux From Scratch projects provide that, and explain why they
use particular configure options.

Instead of asking us to repeat all that information, why don't you
look at the websites that already provide that information?