Re: When did -Wmaybe-unitialized make its appearance?

>>      -WnonnullWarn (GCC 4.8)
>>            about passing a null pointer for arguments marked
>>            as requiring a non-null value by the nonnull function
>>            attribute.
>

> If we are into bike-shedding :), I'd prefer something like:
>
> -Wnonnull                                          (since GCC 4.8)
>             Warn about passing a null pointer for arguments marked
>             as requiring a non-null value by the nonnull function
>             attribute.

Yeah, that's good too. I like it.

All the information is available, and it follows the general terseness
of a man page. Folks can get-in and then get-out quickly by reading
only the relevant section or topic (and not digest a big table at the
end of a document).

Jeff