Re: When did -Wmaybe-unitialized make its appearance?

>> Do you have a particular format in mind?
>
> Nope, I'm not really interested in the information :-)
>
>> Moving forward, would it be too much to ask that the documentation we
>> are creating is updated around the time the feature is checked in?
>
> Documentation already needs to be updated when a new option is added,
> so you can already check the manuals to see when it first appeared.

Yeah, I was thinking.... I prefer my info in the manual, and not as a
wiki (though I do a lot of wiki reading and writing myself).

Maybe you would be interested in GCC doc updates. Maybe something like
(from https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-5.1.0/gcc/Warning-Options.html#Warning-Options):

    -WnonnullWarn (GCC 4.8)
          about passing a null pointer for arguments marked
          as requiring a non-null value by the nonnull function
          attribute.

Or:

    -WnonnullWarn
          about passing a null pointer for arguments marked
          as requiring a non-null value by the nonnull function
          attribute. Available in GCC 4.8.

I need this intersection often. I can submit a patch every time I find
one that's not documented. Its so small, its hard to claim its too
hard to review :)

Jeff