Re: GCC 4.9.2 Build Fails at cc1

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 4:01 AM, Andrew Haley <aph@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 06/12/14 18:25, Marc Glisse wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Dec 2014, Cyd Haselton wrote:
>>
>>> Is this something to report to mpfr or gmp maintainers or here?
>>
>> You should first try a recent version of GMP. The one from
>> download_prerequisites is older than Android...
>
> If we need to update download_prerequisites we can easily do that.
>
> Andrew.

See my most recent question about current version and stability.
Also, version 5.0.0 did not resolve the issue.

Additionally, while I can configure gmp on Android, I cannot build it
as some of the dependencies...specifically mpn...require M4 and
setting M4=m4-not-needed does not work for them.  While I'm working on
porting a lot of standard linux utilities to Android, I'm limited to
those that require a minimum of reconfiguration and/or ones that I'm
somewhat familiar with.  M4 is outside of both of those requirements.