Re: Inconsistant exception API: `libgcc_s` and `cc1` don't agree

The second issue finally is solved, after review of the sources in the `ada`
directory. I don't remember where I downloaded it or if it could get an
opportunity to be accidentally modified, but the error is not in the GCC
official mirrors, as I've checked with a `diff`.

Anyway, in case the error was due to a place where it was downloaded, here
is about it: in file `<source>/gcc/ada/raise-gcc.c` at line 1030, I've found
this which looked suspicious.

    #define __USING_SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS__
    #ifdef __USING_SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS__

I removed the define which was just before the condition, did two builds to
be sure after the first, and it's really OK. The source on the official GCC
mirrors does not present the error.

Logs archives links posted with message #6 and #7 of this thread should be
ignored.

The first issue still remains an unresolved case (and the logs archive is
still meaningful), but that may not be that much an issue, as for multiple
reasons, SJLJ seems not to be recommended anymore, except for target without
ELF and exception handling support embedded in ELF.

I'm very happy it's solved :) For the short story, I needed this build to
access files produced during the build of the compiler, which I need to
figure some things in the Ada runtime library. These files are not part of
the binary distribution packages, nor part of the source packages (due to
the build process which modifies some stuff).