Re: Inconsistant exception API: `libgcc_s` and `cc1` don't agree

On 18 April 2013 03:52, Hibou57 wrote:
>> I will try with `--disable-sjlj-exceptions`
>
> With disable the `--disable-sjlj-exceptions`, it works, for the C language
> so far. Seems so there is an issue with the SJLJ option. Should I report it
> as a bug?

No, you should stop using options that you don't understand, because
they are causing your problems. You've probably not told the runtime
linker how to find the dynamic libraries that you built to be
incompatible.

I build with --prefix and --enable-languages and usually nothing else.

Enable features if you *know* you need them, not by guessing at what
you think you need.