Re: Inconsistant exception API: `libgcc_s` and `cc1` don't agree

> I think most people here will back Jonathan's answer.
> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

I was hoping most people here would have noticed I replied him on purpose
the same way he replied me.

To make this post worth something not too much off‑topic, I'm posting the
result of a two‑options configuration (the one which is so much obvious but
I am too much stupid to have figured out and tried, so much that it's four
days I am trying to get it work and have no other choice):

    ../source/configure                 \
    --enable-languages=c,ada            \
    --prefix=/home/yannick/apps/gcc-$VERSION/installed;

Result:

    undefined reference to `__gnat_personality_v0'
    undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_RaiseException'
    undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_ForcedUnwind'

Complete logs and standard IO outputs and build script attached.

logs-and-others.tar.xz
<http://gcc.1065356.n5.nabble.com/file/n931381/logs-and-others.tar.xz>