Re: Add assembly instruction to GCC

I think I figured out the problem. The byte sequence generation by GCC
was correct; the problem was with the byte sequence that I have
chosen. "F0 0F" is used for locked opcodes and according to the link
below, mentioned by Mike Shell, can only be used with certain
instructions.
http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/6.858/2011/readings/i386/LOCK.htm
I changed my byte to 3 byte opcode "0F 38 50" and everything is fine
now. Now both disassembly and execution are what I need them to be.
Thank you very much for your time.
--
Amir