Re: How to check if .data section is loaded properly in LMA

Hi Ian,

> You could use objdump -s -j SECTIONNAME to check that the section has the
> right
> contents.  If those all look correct, then you will need to look at your
> loader to see what it is doing and why it is not working as expected.

Thanks for the info.

As you mentioned I checked the data section and the values are correct in
the symbol table. So I think there is something wrong with the loader.

Apart from that I have noticed one thing in diab. I have a function called
__init() which is actually initializing the varibles in case of diab. But in
case of GCC it is not happening properly.

Is that anything has to be done for GCC to make it work. Can you please tell
me your suggestion on this.

Chandru