Re: How to check if .data section is loaded properly in LMA

chandru1248 <chandru1248@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> When I load the image using the debugger I am not getting the .data section
> properly loaded in to the LMA.
>
> Is there anyway I could check if the .data section is loaded in LMA or not.

First use readelf to see if the data is present in your executable as
you expect.  E.g., look at readelf -l and readelf -S output.

If that all looks fine you are going to have to examine your loader and
see why it is not doing what you expect.

Ian