Re: How to check if .data section is loaded properly in LMA

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I verified the .data section in the executable using readelf as  you
mentioned. It is properly showing it.

Can you please guide me on how to examine the loader.

Do I need to check the crt0.s file or anything else has to be check.

Please guide me.

Chandru,