Re: How to check if .data section is loaded properly in LMA

chandru1248 <chandru1248@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Can you please guide me on how to examine the loader.

Your loader is something you are using with your embedded system.  I
don't know anything about it.  There are many different kinds of
loaders.

> Do I need to check the crt0.s file or anything else has to be check.

The crt0.s file is relevant if the file is loading, but is not working
after it is loaded.

You originally said that the .data section was not properly loaded into
the LMA.  What did you mean, precisely?

Ian