Re: alignment issues for sse

Corey -

Do you know of any documentation anywhere that discusses doing this
quickly?  I can think of a method which is basically like allocating
your own stack of aligned variables... since I only ever use about 5
temps, and it's unlikely I'll be using more than a few threads, I
could just allocate 20 __m128 variables aligned, and let them be
requested in the functions.

I can't help but be slightly disenchanted with the idea, but if this
is the sort of thing that needs to be done...

Thanks Corey,
  Brian