[Gaim-support] [ gaim-Support Requests-1035150 ] logging not working

Support Requests item #1035150, was opened at 2004-09-26 16:16
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rlaager
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1035150&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm using the Windows version of Gaim and I'm finding
myself unable to log conversations or to use the system
log.  I went to \Documents and Settings\(my
username)\Application Data and there was no .gaimdirectory.  When I try to view the logs it just gives
me an empty form.

This is more of a minor annoyance than a serious
problem, so I can understand if there are more pressing
concerns.