Re: Next steps for a reproducible Fontconfig?

Hi,

We are still missing a piece of a salt to deal with a directory name
separately where possibly have different fonts in sandbox etc. my tree
based on Keith's previous implementation works and passed test cases
except this salt thing:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/tagoh/fontconfig/commits/flatpak-rework

So have we got a consensus on letting flatpak provide a separate
config file contained a salt?

--
Akira TAGOH