Re: Next steps for a reproducible Fontconfig?

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 7:54 PM Keith Packard <keithp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think we might bike-shed on the names here a bit -- 'real-path' is
> pretty ambiguous as both paths are 'real', one is just the file system
> path and the other is the cache path. I like using the file system path
> as the contents of the element and the cache path as the property, but
> perhaps the property name could be 'cache-path' instead?

Hmm, that looks not intuitive to me. in fact both are also a font
path. "cache path" are the sort of /var/cache/fontconfig or so. how
about "host-path"? although one can see it is remapping a path to
somewhere but still missing how this actually works in fontconfig.
i.e. to determine a cache filename to read.

--
Akira TAGOH