Re: Peculiar errors with libvirt/virt-manager/xen in F18

On Mon, 2013-02-11 at 18:00 +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> > Ok, so it seems the package we want (for now) to be installed is
> > libvirt-daemon-driver-xen, and not libvirt-daemon-xen... Does that
> > sounds right?
>
> No, people want to be installing 'libvirt-daemon-xen' in most
> circumstances. This has deps to ensure that you have all the
> "recommended" packages required to run libvirt + xen together.
> libvirt-daemon-driver-xen, is just the bare minimum libvirt
> driver and nothing else, so is not what users typically want.

Well, this is a very fair point, with the only issue being that, if you
install 'libvirt-daemon-xen', things break! :-(

How can we change that and make it work? Perhaps libvirt-daemon-xen
shouldn't bring in, as dependency, libvirt-daemon-driver-libxl, at least
not in versions where the libxl libvirt driver is known to be broken?

Dario