Peculiar errors with libvirt/virt-manager/xen in F18

Hey there,

I just installed Fedora 18 on one of my servers and installed xen, libvirt, and virt-manager.  When I tried to create my first VM with virt-manager, I received some libxl errors which led me to this orange block of text:

  http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Fedora_Host_Installation#Installing_the_Virt_Tools

After removing libvirt-daemon-driver-libxl, I noticed that libvirt-daemon-xen was removed along with it as a dependency.  Creating VM's failed again with an error during the hotplug of the vif.  I decided to get a little more forceful:

  yum -y install libvirt-daemon-xen
  rpm -ev --nodeps libvirt-daemon-driver-libxl

I restarted the libvirtd daemon and now I'm creating VM's without any errors.  Am I alone on this one?  I was about to pop something in Bugzilla for it but I figured I'd ask the list just in case.  If this belongs on the fedora-virt list, please throw a large piece of furniture in my general direction and I'll try to remember next time. ;)

--
Major Hayden