Updating xen package does not 'refresh' grub.cfg

Hello,

I just noticed that he thing described in the subject happens, when I
'yum upgrade' both a F18 or a rawhide system, and when the updates
include a new version of xen-XXX.

In some more details, what I noticed is after doing the following:
 - yum upgrade, and the upgrade included a new version of xen-xxx
 - reboot and choose 'Fedora with Xen Hypervisor'
Makes the system no longer able to boot.

Just booting another option, executing manually `grub2-mkconfig
-o /boot/grub/grub.cfg' and rebooting again did the trick.

So, it looks like, while installing the xen package for the first time
correctly creatte the GRUB2 menu entry, updating it does not properly
refreshes it. Is this happening only to me? Is this intended/supposed to
happen?

If so, sorry for bothering. :-) If no, let me know if I should file a
bug, or whatever else I can do to help fixing this.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario