Re: Peculiar errors with libvirt/virt-manager/xen in F18

On Sun, 2013-02-10 at 15:30 -0600, Major Hayden wrote:
> On Feb 8, 2013, at 6:11 PM, M A Young <m.a.young@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > libvirt-daemon-xen is just a metapackage which pulls in packages you might want to use when using libvirt with xen, so it will go if you remove libvirt-daemon-driver-libxl but removing it doesn't change anything else. I suspect it was the libvirt restart that fixed your problems.
> >
> > 	Michael Young
>
> Thanks for that quick reply.
>
> I went through the whole process on a new server this afternoon and Xen is running fine.  You're probably right about that libvirtd restart being the critical piece.  Thanks again for your hard work with Xen. ;)

Ok, so it seems the package we want (for now) to be installed is
libvirt-daemon-driver-xen, and not libvirt-daemon-xen... Does that
sounds right?

I'll update the Wiki page accordingly... Have you spotted any other
issues with it? If yes, feel free to point me to them (or register to
our wiki and fix them yourself! :-P).

Thanks and Regards,
Dario