Re: Proposed release criteria revisions

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 00:40:07 -0700,
  Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree 'supported' isn't quite the right word, but I think we need some
> kind of adjective there. I'll try and think of something better.

Something needs to be said there, as otherwise people will wonder why only
some of the desktop spins are listed. "Supported" is close to what we mean,
but the intended nuance might be confusing given what people may assume
about the what kind of support is implied. But nothing else specific comes
to mind as a better word.