Re: Not too impressed with the quality of F14 at this time

On 09/12/2010 12:46 AM, David wrote:
I value your opinion Bruno so.. if you say so. But I am still not
impressed with that 'my dogs bigger than your dog' routine that he used
in the whine.
Um, dude, you started the "my dog's bigger than your dog" with your disparaging comment about "others that actually do the testing."

I responded with my "pedigree" only in the hope that it would help you realize how unwise it is to make assumptions about other people who are trying to help. I responded privately to give you the opportunity to have that realization without being embarrassed. The fact that you continue to be snarky here, and that you continue to call my initial message in this thread a "whine," makes it pretty clear that you Still Don't Get It. But if you think it's beneficial to the community for you to keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper, by all means, please proceed.

  jik