Not too impressed with the quality of F14 at this time

(I've been unsubscribed for a month or so because of other business consuming all my time, so forgive me if I'm beating a dead horse.)

I just upgraded to F14. I'm really not impressed at its current quality level and I find it hard to believe it's going to be ready for a good beta at the end of September. The problems I've encountered so far (at least, the ones I managed to narrow down enough to be able to find / report in bugzilla):

ID Summary
632939 dbus-daemon logs a complaint every time I run "/sbin/service motion status" as non-root user with sudoers set up to permit it
632935 (thunderbird-bin:9679): Bonobo-WARNING **: Bonobo must be initialized before use
632934 Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "atk-bridge": libatk-bridge.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
632932 Weird gtk2 behavior with thunderbird panel with hidden progress bar
632929 network doesn't come up on boot
632236 confused old_Hertz_hack - Unknown HZ value! (93) Assume 1024
630253 gnome-keyring always ask for password and takes 100% CPU (couldn't allocate secure memory)
627662 [MINOR] log messages missing trailing '"' in 'comm=' fields
623550 /etc/cron.hourly/mcelog.cron: read: No such device
610301 Fontmap.local file created by package is never used

And this is after only a few hours of using F14.

Also, the nouveau driver still seems pretty fragile, e.g., immediately after a reboot I was getting all sorts of artifacts on my display and I had to reboot again to get rid of them, but this is nothing new with F14 so I didn't bother to file a defect about it.

Are people other than me encountering a lot of issues with F14? Feel free to ignore this question if the list has already gone through this in my absence. ;-)

  jik