Re: Installing Rawhide

On 12/04/2009 12:05 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 21:52 -0500, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:

Actually, I was looking forward to trying my hand some python coding and
trying some things.  Steep learning curve since my old IBM systems
programming days on 360/370.

BTW, what is/was the rationale for having untestable versions of
anaconda in rawhide?

Well, they're not 'untestable', you'll be able to use them from the
nightly live composes.

True, but there seemed to be some discussion that the anaconda team didn't want the triage hassle of dealing with bugs they knew were present. Seems they will still get them from users testing with the nightly live composes.

Oh, well. In the day we would just say, "I'll shut up now and just color in my coloring book."