Re: Some things to focus testing on for F9Beta

John Summerfield wrote:

Rawhide users are still users. Sure they ought have lower expectations of the reliability of the software, but still it needs some testing before it hits the mirrors.

Sure. No one is disagreeing with that.

Once it hits the mirrors, it's costing a lot of (volunteers) time and money[2], and if (as Richard suggested) it basically doesn't work then it really should not get that far.

It works for basic purposes just fine. There are UI bugs and I have filed ones that Richard posted as well as the ones I could find. The time taken to discuss this is more than the time that it takes to report the actual issues. Use your time constructively. Contribute when you can.

Rahul