Re: Some things to focus testing on for F9Beta

John Summerfield wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Richard Hally wrote:

Many maintainers are busy and prioritizing things. The large majority of them are volunteers.

Even volunteers should expect to do their best, and to commit to what they can do in the available time;

We haven't seen many indications they aren't.

I _would_ expect the Fedora project to have some procedures in place to minimise the likelihood of software that plain doesn't work getting released.

Of course there are many. One example would be

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-March/msg00010.html

In many instances, it would require more people participating and providing feedback which is currently lacking.

Rahul