Re: standard "xwininfo" not installed by FC7T4

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 08:28 -0500, ron flory wrote:
While xwininfo is not used everyday by everybody, its
pretty important when you need to determine window
location and geometry during workspace and application
setup and tweaking.

  xwininfo is useful in determining window geometry
when you need to tell your window manager to open a
specific program at a specific location and size the
next time you run it.

  Dropping xwininfo is like dropping ps or wc.  They are
obscure tools that you may not use everyday, but when
you need them, you really NEED them...

Whats wrong with just installing them when you need them ?

 If X is installed, xwininfo should be installed.  I can't
be the only person who does this sort of thing...

 xwininfo is a tiny prog and was installed in support of X
by all previous RH and FC distros I can remember (since before
RH 4).  Why remove it now?

ron