Re: Fedora Core 6 Common Issues

/tmp/ramfs/X.log

Although lspci -n would be fine too. Mostly I just want to know the PCI ID of the video card so I can add it to the list supported by the sis driver.

I could run lspci -n on the successfully installed system if attempting to grab /tmp/ramfs/X.log is too hard to obtain. Either way, I'll file a bug report with the info tomorrow.

Jim

- ajax