Re: FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Hi

I dont have an opinion on the everythig install 'cept to say that I
haven't used it except for those two limited situations, and I was on
a dial up for a long time and I can feel the pain of someone who has
the gotcha of trying to install a big lib to get some other app
running, on a dial-up.

package management tools should be fixed to enable users to install applications from CD/DVD's. Today you can do this by dumping all the packages into a directory. Running createrepo on them. They configure yum to point to the local repository instead of a online repository. man createrepo and man yum.conf for details.

--
Rahul