Re: FC5T2 - not ready for prime time.

Hi

Ubuntu I've not tested, but its plan is perfection in Dapper, to be achieved by asking users (like us), "Can you help in this thing?"

Oh. come on. Havent we begged enough for the user to help yet?. A few trillion times more might help I guess. Plan to perfection is what we do every single day but then pesty things like implementation, resources and time does matter.

--
Rahul