Blockerbugs discussion tickets feedback 🐞💬

Hello,
some of you used the Blockerbugs discussion tickets during the F33 cycle. I'd love to have your feedback on that functionality.

As a refresher, those discussion tickets are available from the Blockerbugs website [1] after clicking on Vote/Discuss links, which forward you to a ticket available in the blocker-review project [2] on Pagure. In such a ticket, anyone can vote on blocker bug/freeze exception status of that particular bug (an example [3]).

These discussion tickets were created to shorten our regular IRC blocker meetings and allow people to submit their opinions and votes outside of the meeting hours.

I'd like to know how well it worked, in your opinion.

I'd like to learn whether these discussion tickets were a worthwhile addition to the blockerbugs process, and in case they were, then identify pain points, annoyances and bugs so that we can improve them.

So, please reply with anything that's on your heart regarding this topic. Here are a few suggestions of topics to think over:
* Does it make sense to keep blockerbugs discussion tickets?
* Does it make sense to keep blockerbugs IRC meetings?
* What is your general opinion on discussion tickets, do you like it/dislike it/don't care?
* Did you find any annoyances or have any pet peeves with discussion tickets?
* What would you like to see improved in those discussion tickets or in their integration with Blockerbugs and Bugzilla websites?

Thanks a lot for your thoughts. 🍪

PS: You can also report bugs or request improvements anytime in the future at [4].

Kamil

[1] https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/34/beta/buglist
[2] https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/blocker-review
[3] https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/blocker-review/issue/171