Re: Blockerbugs discussion tickets feedback 🐞💬

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 4:15 PM Kamil Paral <kparal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
First, a ticket creation should automatically send a comment to Bugzilla, so that the developer/package maintainer and anyone watching knows about the discussion and can participate (we're fairly bad about it at the moment).

Filed as https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/blockerbugs/issue/148

And it would also be nice to reduce the amount of manual secretarialization needed after a vote is accepted - Bugzilla could be ideally updated automatically with the correct flags.

Filed as https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/blockerbugs/issue/149