Re: F32, Automatic suspend isn't working.

On 3/30/20 10:40 AM, Chris Murphy wrote:
On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 2:36 PM Samuel Sieb <samuel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  From the working suspend, can you look at the logs and see if there are
any messages indicating the process?  If there are, you could compare
them against the one that didn't work.

There are no gnome or systemd related messages as to why target sleep
was reached. If I push the power button, I get an explicit message
from systemd-logind that it was pushed - same for the lid. But nothing
for a GNOME Shell automatic suspend timeout.

That does make it difficult to debug...
I don't have any other suggestions. Did you get any responses on the desktop list?