Re: Proposal: revision to Install Remove test case

On Fri, 2020-02-07 at 11:53 -0500, pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> In retrospect my initial thinking on this test case was erroneous.
> Most
>
> of my carrer was spent making sure the documents I wrote were as
>
> comprehensive as possible and left little to doubt. I'm getting used
>
> how test cases and other documents are done here. I see the
> advantages
>
> of having variation in how the tests are run. I will stop work on
> this
>
> case and take this experience into account in how I look at others.

That's exactly right :) Things can be a little different here indeed,
just because of the practicalities of how much we have to test, how
fast things change, and how few people we have to do it with...so we
sometimes need this kind of intentionally-vague test case.

We *do* have the very-specific-these-are-exactly-the-steps-to-do type
of test case in some situations as well, of course. It all depends on
the circumstances.

Thanks for continuing to contribute and taking the feedback! It's
really great, please do keep suggesting things :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey