Re: Upgrading from F30 to F31 beta reboot issue

On 10/7/19 12:33 PM, alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
If you use --allowerasing, the upgrade transaction works, but since that
flag does not get passed to the upgrade after the reboot, the process
fails because it tries to upgrade those packages and they were never
downloaded.

That is certainly not true, because I have had to use that on most upgrades. The problem is somewhere else and it's hard to tell why dnf is coming up with a different transaction on the reboot phase. I wonder if a temporary workaround would be for you to manually download those missing packages and put them in the sysupgrade directory before rebooting.