Re: Upgrading from F30 to F31 beta reboot issue

On Fri, 2019-10-04 at 00:31 -0700, Samuel Sieb wrote:
> On 10/3/19 11:30 PM, Rodger Etz wrote:
> > Yes, basically, saving the state is not implemented yet for --reboot and
> > would fix it.
> >
> > And it should be fixed, I agree. Although the conditon seems very rare
> > and existing for quite some time, system-upgrade should behave in a
> > deterministic way.
>
> You should file a bug on dnf in bugzilla.  I wonder if it should be a
> blocker, but it's not clear what the conditions are that trigger it.

Yeah, so far we have a lot of discussion but not (AFAICS) a clear
reproducer or a clear indication of exactly where the bug is. Please do
file a bug, with as much context as you can, including all the logs and
the exact commands you ran. Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey