Re: Criteria proposal: remove media part of release notes criterion

On Fri, 2017-06-30 at 13:38 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 09:21:43AM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > "The final branded and generic release notes must be present in the
> > release repository. Release-blocking images must ''either'' not include
> > release notes at all, ''or'' include the final branded release notes."
>
> +1. Release notes outside of the artifact (like, online) are more
> helpful anyway because they can be updated with late-breaking concerns.
> I'd be surprised if people even think to look at local release notes.

Well, the modification I just applied already removes the requirement
for the notes to be on the media. The change I'm proposing now is
effectively to add "...but if there ARE release notes on the media,
they must be the correct ones", as that's kind of left out at present.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey