Re: Criteria proposal: remove media part of release notes criterion

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 09:21:43AM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> "The final branded and generic release notes must be present in the
> release repository. Release-blocking images must ''either'' not include
> release notes at all, ''or'' include the final branded release notes."

+1. Release notes outside of the artifact (like, online) are more
helpful anyway because they can be updated with late-breaking concerns.
I'd be surprised if people even think to look at local release notes.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>