Re: DNS not working in 0225 compose

On Sat Feb 25 2017 21:20:27 GMT-0700 (MST) Bowen Wang
<bowenwang.tinker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Also when I try to open the network manager, I found I can't open it.
> I can see it in the application menu, but when I tried to open it, it
> is just cannot be opened.

Do 'nmcli device show' and 'ip a' show any interfaces? Do 'systemctl
status NetworkManager.service' and 'journalctl -b' show any errors?

> Maybe the network driver is down?

That's the first thing I would check but you've got no running
NetworkManager and my knowledge isn't good enough to explain how it ties
into the kernel.

'lspci -vvv' is one way to view the kernel module for your network
interface(s) or use  'ethtool -i' with the network devices listed by the
commands above. Try it with both working and non-working kernels.

--
Viorel