Re: DNS not working in 0225 compose

All right. Because I don't have network cable in my hard, I can't test if it is working under wired condition.
But when I logged into the system, the network service is not working. There is no icon on the task bar to
indicate whether you are connected to the internet or which way(wifi or wired) you are connecting to the
internet. Also when I try to open the network manager, I found I can't open it. I can see it in the application
menu, but when I tried to open it, it is just cannot be opened. Maybe the network driver is down?

Bowen