DNS not working in 0225 compose

Hi,
I just upgrade my Fedora rawhide to 0225 snapshot, I can log into the system, but when I try to use network applications such as
Firefox, it cannot open pages. Then I tried
ping www.google.com
the terminal says that the service is unknown. So I think maybe it is the DNS problem. But a weird thing is that if I used a older
version kernel, the problem is gone, right now I am writing this email using 4.11.0.rc0.git2.1, the whole system is working good.

Bowen