Re: Group join process tweak proposal

On Mon, 2016-08-08 at 23:07 -0600, Viorel Tabara wrote:
> On Mon Aug 08 2016 18:45:48 GMT-0600 (MDT) Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > * Create a [https://bugzilla.redhat.com/createaccount.cgi Bugzilla Account]
> > (ideally using the same address as the one associated with your FAS account)
>
> Hi Adam, I'd remove "ideally" as it contradicts the request under "What are you
> looking to do" further down the page:

This bit isn't changed in my proposal, but indeed that does seem inconsistent.

> > If the applicant is already an active Fedora contributor in other teams, and
> > you as a sponsor can verify that, this also is sufficient verification.
>
> Does the process involve more than what Zodbot's ".fas" or ".fasinfo" provide?

I'd probably check that the person was actually *doing* something in
the other group in question. Mostly I was kinda thinking about the case
where you see an application from someone you already know, and just
saying there's no need to jump through any hoops in that case.