Re: Group join process tweak proposal

On Mon Aug 08 2016 18:45:48 GMT-0600 (MDT) Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * Create a [https://bugzilla.redhat.com/createaccount.cgi Bugzilla Account]
> (ideally using the same address as the one associated with your FAS account)

Hi Adam, I'd remove "ideally" as it contradicts the request under "What are you
looking to do" further down the page:

    Please make sure that the email addresses for your Fedora account and the
    Bugzilla account are the same.

> If the applicant is already an active Fedora contributor in other teams, and
> you as a sponsor can verify that, this also is sufficient verification.

Does the process involve more than what Zodbot's ".fas" or ".fasinfo" provide?

That would be all from me. Nice write up ;)

--
Viorel