Re: Group join process tweak proposal

On Mon, 2016-08-08 at 17:45 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Hi folks! As discussed at today's QA meeting, I drafted up a couple of
> tweaks to the QA/Join page and a new SOP for sponsoring new members. As
> wiki login seems to be broken at the moment, I'll just send the texts
> here for review.

Hey folks! As no one had any objection to these (AFAICT), I've gone
ahead and updated the QA/Join page and created the sponsorship SOP:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Sponsoring_New_Members

note there's an error in that page I can't fix right now because
editing the wiki is apparently not going to work for the next two
hours. But I'll fix it when I can!

Sponsors, please follow the SOP when sponsoring people from now on :)
Thanks!