F21 RC1 fixes - Re: F21 TC4 Server netinst hangs at Probing Storage

Using the new x86_64 F21 Final RC1 Netinst iso, I got past the finding storage problem. I am now installing the new system (from my local repo).

So whichever bug:  1111722 or 1167959,

I seem to be good. This time I am installing the Ldxe desktop to give it a quick run to choose either it or Xfce. Once I boot in, I will try the install again, to ensure this is fixed.