F21 install - Lenovo x120e thermo level reached

Sometimes at the start of the install, I get a thermo level reached of 95 degree C, and the system shuts down. If I reboot right away into the installed desktop, the Xfce sensor info reports a temp of ~70 degrees.

I have had sensor reading problems in the past with my Lenovos. Perchance is the boot reading the wrong registers? The system does not feel hot.

And sometimes it reports this high thermo reading and goes right into the install.