the repo for a compose

Currently, the packages for Fedora 21 are in development/21 and updates/testing/21. Based on my current understanding of how kojo and the compose process works, all of kojo's current packages are collected into a single yum repository which is used to compose as well as create the Live images and that single repo may or may not be the same as the two repos/

Are all of kojo's "current" (or more recent) packages also in development/21 and updates/testing/21? That is, could we use the two repos as input to create the equivalent of RC1, etc.

Gene