F21 TC4 Server netinst hangs at Probing Storage

If I provide the local repo url or not, the install stops on the Installaion Summary screen with Installation Source and Destination grey out with a message of 'Probing storage'.

The system IS bootable into F21 from the prior installation. But it has been sitting here 'probing storage' for the past 10 min.

I suspect this has something to do with the nvram problem and whatever the install did to get past that and what state the installation now thinks the system is in.