Starting up netinst to local repo

I had notes from doing this a year ago, but can't find them.

Where do I find what to add after press 'e' to activate the ethernet with dhcp so it can find my local repo instead of waiting for the slow download of the remote repodata, so then I can select my local repo?

This SHOULD have been in my install notes from last time, and naturally it is not.